Red, Penny & Yubraj
kitten adoption Process:
Our adoption process ensures that
our Sphynx are suitable for your lifestyle and that you are aware of the unique needs of the Sphynx.
Cost of a sphynx
is between $2000
1. The first step is to contact us via email or phone where we can assess whether a Sphynx is right for you and your family
and answer any questions that you may have.
2. The second step is a a non-refundable $500 deposit is paid when kittens are 5-6 weeks old to hold a kitten that will
be allocated to you.
4. The Third step will involve full payment of the balance owing and at this time you will be able to take your Sphynx home. This generally occurs when the kittens is 12-14 weeks.
* You are more then welcome to pay your kitten off ( Lay-by) direct deposit details will be given when needed.
Once you have taken your kitten home, we are contactable via email and phone, should
any issues arise. We are there to provide you the support you need. You are encouraged to contact us even with issues which seem insignificant, you have now become one of our Sphynx family members.
kitten addoption price includes:
* Vaccinations at 8 & 12 weeks with F3 Vaccine
Kitty Litter Training
* Registration with FCCV
Interstate buyers are welcome, please
contact me for a travel quote. A $40 surcharge will be added to cost of flights for my time and travel to and from Melbourne airport.
WE DO NOT SELL UN-DESEXED KITTENS